5 DAY COURSE (DATES BELOW)
ULTIMATE AESTHETICS TRAINING COURSE
Our pioneering pathway into Aesthetics Course has been created especially for non medics, to furnish non-medics with an educated entrance into the world of aesthetics.
You will develop your knowledge and understanding of the structure, function and anthologies of the human body. This will include the integument, skeletal, lymphatic, muscular, nervous, endocrine, digestive, cardiovascular, respiratory , urinary and reproductive system. The blood & special senses form part of this study.
In order to complete this course you will need to:
1. Complete our Anatomy & Physiology home study course prior to your in-house practical assessment
2. You will be required to carry out 6 botox treatments in 3 different areas (each area must be done twice) on 6 models using Botox. The cost of the models and product is included in the price of the course.
3. You will be required to carry out 6 filler treatments on 6 models using E.P.T.Q or Revolax fillers. The cost of the models and product is included in the price of the course.
Both 2 & 3 will be done at our academy in Hale, Cheshire
Interested in our course? This is what happens next.
- Your Anatomy & Physiology home study course will be sent to you prior to you coming in-house. This must be completed before you book your practical assessment
- Once your home study and assignments are complete they must be emailed to us.
- You will then book your 5 day practical at our academy where you will carry out your injectables practical assessment on live models. You will be required to do 6 physical filler treatments and 6 physical botox treatments.
- A certificate will be awarded upon completion of your practical assessments on live models.
- Includes level 3 Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology course which includes workbook completion and end of unit tests.
- Accredited qualification in Phlebotomy (PRP) with Skin
- Needling application
- Foundation fillers (covering nasolabal lines marionette lines &
- Foundation anti wrinkle (covering crows feet, forehead & frown
- Safe practice in medicine
- Complications management
- First aid
- Clinic set up (waste disposal, licensing, Infection control)
- Full marketing & support program
- 7-11th September (SOLD OUT)
- 28th Sept – 2nd Oct (AVAILABLE)
- 5-9th October (SOLD OUT)
- 2-6th November (SOLD OUT)
- 7-11th November (SOLD OUT)