This exciting course will give you the start you need to enter the world of dermal fillers. Over the 2 days, the course will teach you everything you need to know and you will walk away fully qualified and confident to administer the provider to your own clients. This treatment is designed to combat ageing and give the face a fuller look.
Who can attend this course?
- Beauty Therapists with Level 3
- Body Piercers
- Medics, such as Dentists, Dental Nurses, Dental Hygienists, Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Pharmacists, Phlebotomists (1 day course available to medics).
- Semi Permanent Make-up Practitioners
- Tattoo Artists.
Level 3 + 4 pre-study available for those not yet qualified.
PRE-COURSE TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- You will be required to complete the course registration form
- Download your certificates – we will need to forward your certificate and registration form to our insurers to check that they will insure you as we cannot offer you training unless you have the necessary indemnity insurance in place.
You will train to inject into the lower areas of the face
- Softening features
- Upper Lip smokers lines
- Chin – to help remove dimples and soften outline
- Marionettes – corners of the mouth
- Bunny lines – where the nose wrinkles when the nose is scrunched up
We also cover the following either by home study or input at our center – theory and practical
- Client consultation & expectations
- Anatomy revision of chosen areas
- Injection & canula techniques
- Live model injecting
- Product choice
In addition there will be a requirement to complete practical case studies at your center – you will need to complete the following –
- Consultation/consent forms
- Take before and after photos
- Client Feedback
- Treatment Evaluation